Hawaii Inspection Group’s experienced inspectors have a long history in residential and commercial construction and inspections. We have performed over 8,000 inspections.
- Clients can receive home inspection reports within 24 to 48 hours and commercial inspection reports within 48 to 72 hours after the completion of the inspection.
- These reports identify material physical deficiencies or inadequacies of items inspected and include accompanying digital colored photos.
- We are particularly good at working closely with our clients and their agents so the content and implications of HIG inspection reports are fully understood.
- Buyer Home Inspections give accurate conditions of the home at the time of inspection.
- Seller Home Inspections inform the owner of physical conditions of their property that may need maintenance to protect the value of their property or to provide help with the disclosure process during a sale.
- The findings and recommendations by HIG Inspectors are professional opinions regarding the building’s present conditions at the time of the inspection.
- Hawaii Inspection Group also performs larger scale commercial inspections called Property Condition Assessments using the Association of Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- A commercial inspection report includes a general description, along with physical condition deficiencies identified.
Find out more about commercial inspections.Request A Proposal
"Hawaii Inspection Group, Inc. (HIG) has performed all our asbestos abatement final air clearances for the last several years. Their professionalism and performance have always exceeded our expectations. We greatly appreciate HIG’s "get the job done" attitude. HIG is always there when we need them, including weekends and holidays.
We confidently recommend HIG to clients who call us requesting referrals for hazardous materials testing. We refer clients to HIG only. It is our pleasure to recommend employing HIG to anyone requiring their services."
President, A. D. Gardner, Inc.